WAKAKAKA. ive finished 9 volumes of 'skip beat!' ystday. cheers~
hmm 6 more to go, but the last vol hav to wait end of nov. nvm.
and im gonna watch arashi child minder, finally!!! my sis told me they have subbed, means chunks of video have been subbed too. WAHHAHAHAHA, everyone wont get to see me for a period of time, coz i'll be stuck at home engrossed in my beautiful small arashic world. lala~
yea okay(to kaiqi again) im admitting ive ponned ystday. coz i cant overcome my sleepiness and hence went on sleeping. HAHA. another thing is that most of the time in sch will be facing demon, uurghs. >< ya so who will have the motivation to go sch? heeh.
hmm loads of chinese pp to do, and im simply too lazy!! ahhh what to do, wait till i finish my comic. wakakakaka.
i feel like watching the liang shan bo and zhu ying tai movie. even though it's acted by plastic man... anyone interested???!!! please tag at kah's blog. WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKA (qi4 si3 kah)

Comments

Popular Posts