ohnoo so scary. my dream!!!


ah i dun understand why, but i dreamt tat ive the power like domyouji, coz when i walked into a 7-11 store and wanna take sth (a bag of my fren's) tat i left there, the store assistant keeps 找碴-ing AND KNOW WHAT, i jus giv tht cold stare aft which my gang of frens (i think most prob the rest of F4) jus fished out the phone and mumbled sth. so it turns out tt the store assistant kana fired immediately by his boss ( ok use ur brain n think AND u'll of coz know that the boss was pressurize by ___ ). then he gav tat OMG look ( v diff frm the previous smirking face ) and keep shouting "HOW CAN TAT BE" x n times. well, me (as domyouji) jus giv tat bo-chap expression while exclaiming "走了啦". waseh super cool. BUT i feel sinned for dreaming such kind of thing ( bully ppl). LOL.


well, since i slept for so long and tat this dream is short, of coz i dream of other things. well, v lame, i mus admit. it's quite complicated in between, but i dreamt of pokemon. so the whole whole is like anime to me instead, i was accompanied with a little girl and we were entering a tent-hse like thingy. then the hse owner was the old woman u see in 千与千寻. kyyaaa scary. but i rmb in the dream she wasnt scary. she was v kind and gentle. ayyy and and and i dreamt of maple: myself as a dunno wad thing (beetle) trying to fight myself through the seas of monster. but i died halfway coz the snake too powerful and reduce my hp to zero. LOL. in the end i jump jump jump and enter a portal. OH OH i rmb liao i enter the portal and saw the tent-hse like thngy. thn i was accompanied with a little gal and back to my human form. LOLLL.

Comments

Popular Posts