MAXIMUM!
i think ive gone on full scale madness.
time spend with the com > time spend with others w/o com's presence
LOL.
so i used com frm 1.30pm to ard 4pm, followed by 10pm to 5.30am. ya, so i slept 2 and a half hr ystday (eh shld be today). lol. a miracle i could wake at 8am. think most prob coz at yuan mao's hse and im not used to the environment : too bright.
yaa. so an eventful stay at yuanmao's hse with the whole bunch of maos. aunty lin is the first to ko, then followed by i think cheryl? hah. i played maple throughout, aft tat i switch to downloading my darling ohno's stageplay, watched an ep on hot shot, and finally an ep on an anime (skip beat!) LOL super funny. but currently only have 2 ep, still airing on arts central. in the end i waited for the last part of tensei kunpu to dl till i doze off. bahh too much radiation on my head, coz the top of my head was facing the screen, sure v big bald spot. hah.
and ya, we chiong mac today. means two mac meals for me since ystday. yaa we ate and lame diao, played the typical lao3 diao4 ya2 number game and the one who dio has to drink the coffee+tea+salt+pepper drink prepared by cheryl n me. 自作孽不可活, cheryl and i both hav a gulp on it. -_- hah actually is everyone dio dao except for kah, linzhen swallowed two gulps. i shall describe the terrible and bimyou feeling: jus imagine yourselve drinking seawater that's coffee flavour. hmm.
HAHA got my mp5 finally. ive been fiddling with it on the way home and since after that. hav been figuring out how to function it. ya not bad la, but i realise cannt put in the wallpp that i like. bah. lol nvm, it's still wonderful. jus hope it wont spoil for like... a few months? (my sis has been cursing it to spoil >< )
ya. so lunatic me had been using the com frm 1pm till now, which is gg to be nine. YA I NEED TO HAVE SELF CONTROL! actually my eyes super tired, i think my eye size state is the same as linzhen's norm one. cannt see a thing, and i see two images which are supposed to be one in the com. BAHHHHH i think i may suddenly bao4 bi4. LOL.
ok fine jus ignore me. if i nvr ever come blog again means ive died. cheers~

Comments

Popular Posts