gahhh i dun understand why im gg through all these troubles, especially when i still have physic and maths to study AND it's jus two more days to go. but. still. *hit me please

the sense of achievement? erm not exactly. the fact tat staring at the same pics for so long made me... urghs? ya so, i decide to 're-renovate' the whole blog. HAHA PLEASE APPRECIATE EVERY POSITION THE THINGS ARE FLOATING AT IMA WA, it took me 2hrs to settle everything at the right place.

hmm ya looking back, ive done nth actually for ystday night and the whole of today. I HAVEN BEEN ARASHING TODAY!!! instead, im stuck to the hongkong show channel u's airing on weekdays night. haha coz raymond lam is too charming. i tot ive forgotten abt him, but LOL LOVE IS IN THE AIR and the glowing splint has reignited!!!

kyaaaa i wan my mp5 my mp5 my mp5 my mp5! where is my self-restraint??!! one week more to go and i shall jump into the pool of arashi videos. yay. hmm im waiting for my song to be uploaded before putting it into this blog. and... i haven bathe yet. cheers.

YAY laozhen having a blog now, i shall go ga-jiao her soon.

Comments

Popular Posts