AHH.
gotten all my marks back, i wanna faint. damnnit.

chinese: B3
english: B3
chemistry: B4
physic: B4
IH: B3
Math: A2
Chinese Lit: A1

wtf!!! my pathetic msg, shoot to 2.74. ahhhhhhhhh. felt super sad, but wad can i do. it's like, yea, i shld be happy since ive broken out of msg 5's cycle BUT HEY, my whole class damn pro can. i think most prob 3/4 of the class got below msg 2. and many straight As. AHHH. and i dunnoe wad subj combi to take. and O lvl hc is nearing, next next week? c'mon, i wanna an A1. ><

yea okok, enough of my complaints. so wad hav i accomplished since ending of eoy? LOL, apparently slacking, no, it's sleeping. hav been nocturning for couple of nights, doing nth but drifting. ohhh played taitee today in class, lol mao's gambling den. haha, actually i v pai2 chi4 poker card games, but hmm, looks like im addicted. HAH.

and the maos hav been outcasted by demon, once again.(ok in my opinion) so guys, let's aim for a BIG FAT A1 to make her regret her bianess. HAHAHAHAH =D no, i think i shd buck up the most (since i think im the poorest among all, financially and academically), and for the sake of a beautiful cert. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE. *pray, if it ever helps.

damn. im so pissed with my stupid dream last last night. it's so freaking scary, and made me oversensitive yst night. i tot i saw sth again. grahs. btw we bought uniform today. and i was consulting my sis how to wear it back at home. LOL TO KAIQI: dun worry if u cant tuck in, coz apparently my sis said it's common that the students tied a string/rubberband through the hole ard the end part of the shirt, aft that jus fold in. so it's like the whole thing is tight, it wont drop, at the same time the shirt will look longer than the skirt. =D in short, they dont tuck in, they fold.

lol my sis reading the skip beat comic now, and i feel like reading too. ending here~

Comments

Popular Posts