T.T *ima wa flooding desu.
well, late for sch, and got parents' approval nt to go sch. bwahaha. though felt abit guilty conscious to my dad. (nt to the sch)

in the end help out at my mom stall, returning home at noon. at first wanna watch my maou ep10 de lor, but seriously i cant stand chinese subs. my sis was sayin if i can wait for like one more day online sure hav eng sub de. HENCE. i didnt watch. but this is a GREAT GREAT mistake, coz i watch koizora instead.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh totally cry until like mad woman. now den i understand why ppl like that male lead in it. coz HE'S SUPER NICE!!! but hor actually it's like the movie has 8 parts, den at ard the 3rd part i was randomly guessing the guy dio cancer coz durin that part he no reason break with the gal. in the end the more i watch the more i suspect im correct, and till the 2nd last part i was like WTH im right. bahhh. even so, i still cry, coz he super nice and shuai. haish, i think im really weak with this type of guy. #1: shuai #2:nice #3: so zhuan1 yi1 and then i'll fall in love soon.

so, talk aside. post a pic of him! btw, he has the same bdae as me!!! HAHA. and he was born on 1990, which means he's of the same age as my sis. den i was tellin my sis LOOK AT HIM AND LOOK AT U. my sis rolled her eyes at me.


shuai~ imagine him only 18yrs old. WAH 2 yrs older than me. tsk tsk not bad not bad.


his super xuan4 hair in koizora. lol i thought of dragonball somehow.

ok ok one more pic, coz i think this pic quite sexy. HAHAH.
hmm i was thinking maybe i like pic of ppl who has just woken up. coz the eyes still mi1 mi1 de very cute. OHOH i realise i haven intro who he is. ok i go find the name and info.
# Name: 三浦春馬
# Name (romaji): Miura Haruma
# Profession: Actor and singer
# Birthdate: 1990-April-05
# Birthplace: Ibaraki, Japan
# Star sign: Aries
# Blood type: AB
# Talent agency: AMUSE
# Height: 178cm
# Weight: 63kg
lol the kanji name like that person in the prince of tennis. ANW i was trying to say he looks like kame+tamaki hiroshi. well in my opinion la. hoho. ooopss i still cant get over the sadness. ohh i realise too tt he acted in gokusen 3 with yamada. erps...

Comments

Popular Posts