LOL i dreamt of arashi last night. a quite complicated dream, a dream me myself do not know how to explain. so i shant.
spent the whole night ystday arashing. haha to celebrate the last night i could arashi till like 3.30am. a big miracle too that my mom doesnt stop me, coz apparently she's asleep. WAHAHAHA.
hmm watched a whole chunk of arashi videos, and my xin1 mu4 zhong1 de pai2 ming2 also change le. hah. i love aiba now =D

ARASHI TOP CHART
#1. Aiba Masaki
#2. Ohno Satoshi
#3. Matsumoto Jun
#4. Ninomiya Kazunari
#5. Sakurai Sho

ok new informations (in my opinion it's new for me), nino hates the sea, & his legs super qiang2, run super fast, coz when i was watching ultrastrong games he is super qiang2. i was so shocked and of coz, 对他刮目相看.
aiba as dumb as ever. i randomly watch his animal show. HOH i laugh until mad. also i realise kame lovess animal. HAHAH stars added to kame! matsu's pathetic during the ultrastrong game, but i saw his perseverance!! he is such a good riida. hah in the end of the show i could only rmb his team. the female wrestler champion and the big ojisan boxer and the new idol person + our matsujun!! hah. aiba's grp was super funny, with happy-go-lucky aiba chan. and the whole grp goes parachuting. LOL. i realise sakurai super hao4 sheng4, and somehow feel that bth him and ohno can really be riida. wooah mixed feelings. =x

BUT STILL, my main focus on aiba recently. hahhhh this feeling can go on for like... 3 weeks? well no matter wad, arashi forever. oH i ordered a mp5 online, hope it does come safely to my hands. no hanging or spoiling. *pray
when the day it reaches, i shall watch plenty of arashi videos. WAHHAHAHAHHA.

maou ep10's out! but it's not subbed yet, so i cant watch. wahh i cant wait to see naruse. whoops. and miserabl-iest of everything, it's school tmr. blehx. i feel like slacking at home, haishhhh dreamming impossible. my homework undone! YAY THREE CHEERS FOR ARASHI, HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

悲凉的风吹过~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts