HAHA i here to announce death sentence for myself. coz im totally sucked into the world of maou. proudly finished ep9, KYAAAAA I WAN EP 10. but hoho, it's airing now in japan. still need time to subbed, most prob can only watch nxt wk. gahgah. if only i can understand jap. eesh.
heh btw i saw on class tagboard, guo requested a tagboard too on my blog. but coz i dun wan ppl spammin their opinions on my blog, i shant giv them the chance in the first place to spam. most prob they're go negativing abt my DEAR ARASHI, I SHANT LET THIS HAPPEN!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! ohoh i come across a place where u can design ur own banner. though it's not very good as in it doesnt hav alot of options for ur banner designing, bo liao de me decided to try one and my first ever banner's on AIBA!! ha. realised recently im in love with himm. bakAIBAland. yay yay.
mid-autumn festival tmr at hwachong. damn dumb. why mus they made compulsory for 3 ppl per class to go attend anth sch's festival thingy. DUMBEST OF ALL when the class chou1 qian2, im not in sch n kana. scar-ly is someone sabo. AHHHHHHHHHH I DUN WAN GO LAR. so late. cheese plus donkeys.
arashi arashi arashi! my dear riida. matsu's bdae passed recently. well not exactly recently. OH im waiting for the owner of mp5-seller to reply my mail. if everything goes okay... MAYBE I'LL PURCHASE ONE AND WATCH MY ARASHI VIDEO IN IT! yay. my great plan. addition one more portable hardisk to store my arashi files and YAY YAY life is beautiful.
ah~ sch's reopening. cheers. coz it means eoy's coming and the day for me to graduate is furthering. grahs.

Comments

Popular Posts