haha i decided to change my bg music to ohno's song. coz ystday my sis dl it and i find it super cute. it's a commercial song for some handphone thing, and the lyrics is...

♪ “daijina kaiwa (important conversation)” Satoshi’s Solo CM song ♪
[credits to http://dw9lives.wordpress.com/]

Lyrics Romaji:
Purururu Purururu
Simple Simple
Tsukizuki Ryoukin
Simple Simple
Daijina kaiwawa
Simple Simple
Otokuni Futo Tsunagareru
Simple kyu Hachi Maru ga aru~

Lyrics Translation:
Purururu Purururu
Simple Simple
Monthly Fee
Simple Simple
Important Conversation is
Simple Simple
Connect easily value for money
Simple 9 (kyu) 8 (hachi) 0 (maru) is here~

ha. kawaii ne. though it's dumb. but e tune super catchy, plus ohno's sweet n gentle voice, HAH i feel like buying the phone too.

anw. sth dumb happened on the bus ride home jus now. laoyao called my phone n said i got 2nd for the ne quiz thing. i was like -_-... and i dun really get it lah, coz for evryone's info i rmb i scored avg. but nvm lor, since got prize. HAHA. hope they dont gimme a notebook. but e point i want to make here is, the convo's quite hmm hmm:

her: wei
me: hallo
her: cheong ying hui ma?
me: ah
her: (ok i translate to eng here hor, coz no chinese typing here in my desktop com) come b4 7.15 tmr to sch, u hav to meet -blah- teacher (actually she oso dunno e cher name n said sth which i oso dunno).
me: oh.

yesh. my mood here is super sian coz i was thinking wad have i done wrong or whether im gg to face any demerit point or isit my MSG super lan so i mus face whoever it is. so i was like HAISH sian.

her: u noe why u mus see the cher?
me: dunno. ( this part i feel super lame, coz if i noe den u call me for wad lor. zzz)

ya den she told me wad happen. followed by a long long long reminders.

her: no short skirt hor (like mine very short like tat. as far as i can rmb mine is the accurate one lor, at knee there.)
me: oh.
her: mus got nametag
me: oh.
her: shirt and hair mus neat neat
me: oh.
her: skirt mus not be short hor! go pull longer tmr.
me: -_-... oh.

her: u noe what will happen if u break these rules?
me: dunno. (lolz super lame)
her: er... they will catch u.

zzz.

me: oh.

what can i reply lor. so dun blame me for oh-ing throughout. haha maybe because... im a big big fan of OHno. yay. so maybe this is hinting to me i shall say no to everything she says. YAY!

ok fine not funny. HAISH i dun feel like studying, though i reach home early. bahhhh i alrdy stopped dramas for like, 4days? hmm great perseverance. way to go, i shall go drink milk now.

oh btw, maou's spoiler below. got really hooked up by this person's(ladymercury) review. super good:

Great drama, it is really great, despite the slow episodes two and
three, the show picks up around episode four and just doesn't stop which I
really enjoyed, and wished, I hadn't taken for granted when I started watching
Maou when it premiered three months ago... The tension between every single
character in the drama is well played and well written, especially once you hit
the climax and you realize what the motives really are, the jealousy and
bitterness between everyone within Naruse's web of trickery and lies, and the
emotional pull of a relationship doomed to failure between a young woman and a
fallen man. I have to admit I grew so attatched to Satoshi Ohno's character,
that by the final three episodes, I wanted him to succeed. I wanted him to get
his revenge, and I guess, that's why at the final episode I ended up sheading
tears for the ending. I usually don't cry watching dramas, but Maou pulled the
tears out of me -- I guess I got so caught up in Naruse's despair that I ended
up feeling his pain.

Twists and turns made Maou great and ended up seperating itself from the
Death Note feel it had in the first three episodes. It wasn't just a vigilante
taking the law into his own hands, there was a lot more to this man than someone
on a god complex. I really enjoyed how he killed not by using his own hands but
manipulating the people around him, using their emotions against each other and
having them kill themselves. It was more of an interesting turn of using the
characters against each other, friend against friend, brother against friend,
father against son, etc rather then just having someone off the street pull the
trigger. Why did these people envy each other? Hate each other? How far could
you have thrown someone off the edge before they broke? This intricute story of
lies and deception covering the truth made it an emotional rollercoaster

...... and a devil with character development. This is one of the reasons
why I love Maou, and over Last Friends from the previous Spring 2008 season.
Here's two villians, one a scorned lover who can't tale the difference between
loving too much and not to love and one lawyer, masked by the viel of justice
but yet the one thing he defends in court.... Yet, in Last Friends we get a man
who does not grow at all, instead, becomes flatter and flatter to all we have is
just flying fists and malicious intent to commit pain upon others with no real
intention other than he's angry and jealous, and then in Maou we have a man, a
man who is angry but yet slowly begins to break down and question his own
existance, his own meaning for doing what he is doing. This character growth in
Naruse Ryo's character, the confliction between Ryo and the dead child Tomou, is
the key point of Maou and basically steals the show in my opinion. But not only
that, we have Toma Ikuta's character, Serizawa who comes a long way from just a
screaming hot headed rookie detective to a man conflicted with his emotions -
Should he stop the man taking revenge on him for his crimes, or should he allow
him to take revenge for his crimes and die?

All of this makes Maou a great series, which, quite frankly ended up being
a major underdog in the seasons ratings to shows like Code Blue.

My only frustrations with this series the ending... how in merely 46
minutes the remaining cast just dies. Kasai is stabbed in the back, Serizawa's
brother commits suicide and in return his father dies of heart failure, Yamato
is shot to death and you only find this out in a brief mentioning as Naruse and
Serizawa walk to the final confrontation, and the biggest kicker of them all --
Naruse is not killed by Serizawa, but, instead killed by none other than his
accomplise, Yamato... a major twist in the plot that had me stare at my computer
screen with my mouth agaped and literally saying " What the hell... ". Though
wounded, he eventually bled to death... and Serizawa, who you had expected to
survive, ended up dying the same way as Hideo 11 years earlier. As if the roles
were reversed.... a powerful scene of mixed emotions, but an ending uxexpected.
No one wins, eventually, everyone involved 11 years ago die tragically. Is this
to be a strong message that two wrongs do not make a right? Who knows...

My final gripe is the Shiroi/Naruse relationship... a doomed relationship
from beginning, but sucked me in helplessly to the point that I was as
frustrated as Shiroi. Shiroi was offering him redemption and instead he
continued to walk his road, always staggering, but jumping right back on. Had he
accepted her redemption, I'm sure he would have been forgiven of his sins and
manage to live a happy life... or at least I would have wanted.

In the end, two black butterflies fly together off into the ocean's
horizon, eluding to the fact that Serizawa and Tomou have forgiven themselves in
the after life... and, despite it ending so... depressingly, you can't help but
cry at how two torn souls manage to live on happily together in the after
life... Which I did. Their sacrifices some how give off that those around them
have managed to live happier lives, even Shiroi, but the harmonica left behind
seems to bring back the tourment to Shiroi

..... and left to an ending unknown

.... and sometimes I wonder, was that necessary?

Ah, well, Maou's over...

... and everyone wins.

credits: http://lady-mercury.livejournal.com/1018573.html?mode=reply

Comments

Popular Posts