cheers! a super kawaii shoot for our first ever dreamelody grp photo. =D

hah. i look at the photo and srsly think i wore the vest too low. but nvm, i shall try adjust it higher nxt time. nevertheless, super cool! according to peiying, the chance of gettin in is high, but the thought of rehearsal (in my opinion) is dreadful. blehz. super contradicting.

YAY. i think our class wld get in too. HAPPY HAPPY DAY. four yrs in NY and finally we guys achieve sth great. ehh im not trying to say performing for teachers' day is an achievement, but the fact tat our performing skills hav improved tremendously over the yrs is something we can cheer ourselves on. LOL im kindof trying to think wad we were doin exactly for sec1. i can only rmb the "u raise me up" where we were all trying to hit the high notes. hmm great memories huh.

tuitioned jus now. ok i shall aim to finish my tuition hw, if not feel bad towards the tutor. LOL but i always failed to do so, so erm erm maybe later or tmr? loll. but im super sleepy now. sianz.

hmm hmm i haven been arashing for like 5days? er nope i think since last fri. haish miss my arashi so much but i simply hav no time to sit down and look at them. hope exams come real quick in order to get time frm holidays to arashi. yay.

OH PHELPS! wow wow eight golds. lol i noe it's old news le, but nvm, PHELPS ROCKS! super qiang2, 15yrs old kena olympic medal le. wad the. it's like, what am i doin when i was fifteen lorr? slacking ard and playin com games. lol.

CASHFLOW! spent the whole weekend on cashflow competition. got into the finals, but kana thrashed by hc guys at my table. LALA but nvm, they kana thrashed too by other tables, so HAHAHAHA, nvm. it's really a great experience for me, though it totally drained every single energy out of me for this period of time, but i shall compete nxt yr! feel super not gan1 xing1 coz for the last round i really didnt noe wad im doin. maybe rubbish is flowing thru my mind, that's why I CANT THINK. bahz.

ok apparently i haven done my physic spa skill 3 yet im crappin here. and and my eyelids getting heavier. ohnooo die i shld hav complete sth. AAHH mayb i shld slp. XD

Comments

Popular Posts