wahahaha. find sth quite interesting on bus today.
i was sitting beside an aunty munching peanuts away, and opposite me was one NY gal plus NJ gal. so the NJ was facing that aunty, while the NY gal was facing me. well, beside us, means sitting and facing same direction as me was a HJ guy, and sitting opp him was one random indian gal. things happen, when the driver was driving violently.
firstly, i almost fell off frm my seat several times when the bus went swerving around MacRichie, so i was -_-. had to keep one feet sticking out to balance myself.
jus when i tot it was quite embarassing (coz i think im threatening to trip those who passed me), the bus giv a sudden brake ( mind u, it's really so sudden), that the aunty beside me flew off. LOL. lucky my base is quite firm, i didnt fly. anw, the aunty flew and landed directly on the NJ gal. i was O.O, den the aunty was so so embarassed; she keeps apologising. jus when my attention was on the aunty beside me, i came to the realisation that the HJ guy also flew. LOL. well, basically, he landed on the indian gal in front of him. lol. ai4 mei4~~~ HAHA. he was totally embarassed, apologising profusely. lala, im so relieved that i didnt lose balance and fly. if not, i'll jus bury myself into the ground.
hmm. dumb maple server maintaining. gotto loads of props stuff to finish these few days. JIAYOU NYCD! WE CAN DO IT! though im not really convinced. but aiya, since we're in it le, it wouldnt die trying to sound enthu. hope we can pull through. o.O
im dreading the holidays =X it means revision and hw and revision and hw and revision and hw.... RAHS. hope time would freeze the moment production ends. SWEEET AND NICE. relaxation~~~
OKAY. i shall aim and buck up for maths. THE PASSION BURNING IN ME, MATHS!!!! wondering if it's a 3-min passion. heck. WAHAHAHAHA.
oh yea, i shall aim to lvl today too. HOHO. love o2jam ever~

Comments

Popular Posts