LOL. i really had a weird sleeping slot.
been up for nights and nocturning. yet slept for 17hr30min for the day before ystday.
gotten 3hrs of sleep ystday. ><
life got messed up with maple.
and im doing a dumb yet i-find-somehow-selfconsoling thing jus now.
fish out a old keyboard, log my laptop to youtube and typing 'o2jam' in.
randomly clicking and began staring at the screen while hitting my fingers at the old keyboard.
well, im seriously INTO o2jam. cant get myself out.
my mom was looking at me in shock, jaws simply drpping to the ground. and she keeps repeating, "ah hui siao liao."
-_-^^ YEA. im mad. but too bad.
i was groaning to my mom that o2jam's sayonaraed. she declared she's supporting the decision. coz it's the only way that can make me stop playing games.
AH HA. she doesnt expect the crazy act out of me. my o2jam!!!
i think i would continue this life for quite some time, my fingers flying off in the air as if im jamming. it's good though, i wouldnt forget my skill.
haha. so now im leeching on maple. wait till i find anth similar game to o2, ill abandon maple. but after loads of hardwork, ive managed to lvl 2 lvls for one night. well, actually it's a long long night. coz i nocturned. anw, im supposed to complete my ih lit review and chinese yao qing gong han and maths ws and and and i forgot wad. but alas. maple again. I SHALL TRY FINISHING TONIGHT! HEH. =D

Comments

Popular Posts