oops; long time since ive update!
haha. kaez this following week's gonna be so slack, with monday and tuesday being career talking day and wed+thurs+fri our sec 4 graces camp.
HAHAHHAHA.
but, dead week aft this. GONNA PIA FOR BLOCK TEST!
OKAY. but im gonna enjoy these few days' sweet moment.
anw, i went for lianhezaobao tongxunyuan interview today.
grahhss. i think i did ok, but results always turn wrong when i think i fared okay. so NO COMMENT! hope i really get in, though i noe it's really those weekly based thing that ive to commit myself to. BUT NO FEAR! love goes towards the dream ive maintained since young. hohz.
anyway, i realise i keep having a same bad dream, and i think ive quite scared of it happening.
i always yawn and crack my jaws in reality, but in my dream, when i yawn and crack, all my teeth drp!!! and break into pieces. some didnt, so i tried fixing them back to my original teeth place, but it dropped again anw. so im toothless. AHHHHHHHHHHH I DUN WAN!!!!

gramps. other than that, let's anticipate for camp. the last gathering camp everyone can hav before graduating. so TOO BAD for kahh. hoho. i haven gotten my accessories yet, rahs. and now im pondering if i should buy bus concession. mine ends ystday. AHH. OH and my sis keeps showing off she'd watched deathnote. eeks. i wanna watch too, but ive no 2-hrs currently. -_-

dreamelody's posters' up! i think it's really nice, especially the whole straight ones near recording studio. IT'S COOL! and most imptly, it attracts me. HEH. and i wanna k~~~~~~~~~ sheesh poo i wanna shout into the microphone and sing with all my might. lalala. i wanna do lots of things, but HAISH, i dunno wads pulling me back. 0.0

my goal: to watch death note 1&2 and L. hehehehehe. >_<

Comments

Popular Posts