lol for the first time in my life, i finally break my voice while talking normally.
everything started on wednesday during holiday, when i attend the tong xun yuan's camp.
my throat wasnt very good at that time le, plus continuous screaming for the past 3 days, i finally lost my voice.
hmm a good thing and a bad thing.
good thing: i finally experience the feeling guys feel when they are gg thru voice-breaking state.
bad thing: i couldnt express myself fully.
seriously, i can see myself flailing helplessly at the guy who sells mix veg rice at the coffeeshop near my hse. it's was damn so embarassing. we were like two aliens talking to each other. fine. at least im not gg back there till my voice recover. ><
saddest of all. i cant sing le! i was like ka-daoing at normal tone. ppl who phoned me sychronised: "you sound funny!" right. i dun wish for this, but somehow, it's interesting! hhohohoho.
went to see the doc. he was downright amused by me, when i asked." can i talk?"
"talk less".
i begin chatting, and he stopped me but to no avail.
my sis did the same thing to me. coz she keeps screaming " STOP TALKING, U AINT GG TO RECOVER!"
nah. talking determines my life. hehe.
my dad keeps saying im mute dog in hokkien. my mom too. sianz~
ooh i pia finished nodame cantabile. nice show, damn lame. in the end i find myself falling for the pervertic old man maestro milch. lolz. 今わ,私は变態です。
ahhhh. find myself laggin alot in hw. now i've to pia quite alot of hw. sianz. and worst of all, block tests here. sayonara cheongyinghui. aarghss. why is this always happening to me?~
nth can be changed. blehz. jus hope for the best then. watching 原来我不帅. erm, seriously no comment for that, especially to jj-lovers. determine whether it's nice or not yourself ba. o.O
gosh my room in a mess. to be exact, my table's in a mess. i realise that places i occupy dont seem to be tidy and neat at all. sian. means ive gotto pack, or hear my mom growl.

I SHALL SURVIVE THROUGH THIS BLOCK TEST CRISIS! MUAHAHAH!

Comments

Popular Posts