back from camp!
well, it's really a memorable one, adding to the fact that our class won 2 prizes: 1st in the inter-odd class games + the best dance class.
HAHAHAHAH! 爽到爆!
anw, i bought 包包鞋 ystday with pok tan. HAHAHAHA, FINALLY IVE GOTTEN WAD I WAN!
okie, which means im broke again. RAHs~~~
just checked my online progress report. ohman, can3 bu4 ren2 du3.
i think i failed quite alot of things, gramps.
nvm, as long as i pass my exams. ohohoh, and ive checked the hairstylist courses.
it's EX OK! well, maybe ill go around asking info abt it. ahhhhh.
orientation camp this coming wed. i think i might as well die before my block test.
seriously, how am i gg to cope with my test, especially sciences.
gosh, and tat ng-shit gg to make my life hell. i mean, HEY, my brain isnt tat elastic. does it look like it can stretch till every chinese lit details are stuffed into it?? im nt you, fyi.
wahhhhhhh. no use groaning, nth can be changed. really hav to dig myself into the notes. and my sis keep distracting me into j-dramas. MY LIFE! the world of dilemmas.
watching huangcheng tonight. i still cant forget my $4 remains unrefunded. and the romantic princess cast comin bugis today. feel like gg, but dont feel like gg too. gomen kaiqi!
hmmm. i met a toddler on bus. freaking cute. bet he'll turn into a DA4 SHUAI4 GE1 nxt time when he grew up. coz, i said so. HOHOHOHOHOHOHHOH.

Comments

Popular Posts