well, emo day for me again~
basically, these kind of things happened to me whenever i finished a show. rahs.
ok, this time's 'nobuta wo produce'.
ahhhhhhhh. im not gg to say anyone's shuai or anyone's mesmerizing me.
it's theme of friendship this time round!
hmm. i can say it really changed alot of my thinking.
thought wad dumb show it was in the beginning. but aft every epd ends, i always have a takeaway.
i was thinking maybe the show was trying to teach us some things at the very end of each epd, that's why it was kindof emphasizing on some things in every epd.
wads more, i was agreeing with quite some things in it.
-things no longer exist once u lost ur belief in it.
-popularity isnt evrything. sometimes a few weird frens might be better than a large bunch of frens(?)
-puttin others before self, making others happy may the only way u can be happy at the end of the day, coz someone else will the one making u happy. this cycle goes on.
-one day everyone will part, but at least we're creating memories now for the future us.

well, this made me surer of wad im thinking the past few years. some realisation of things over the years made me ponder what were the things i really care for. looking back, though things had been achieved, i laughed sarcastically at my childish thoughts. the immature thinking i had revealed the ugliness of the world whenever i got closer to my goals. in the end, i felt myself like shuuji. maybe, i can really be contented with a few nobuta and akira. and, this is wad i am now.

happy? maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts