2008 CNY! well. it came like this:

"LETS COUNT DOWN TO WELCOME THE YR OF RAT!!!" ---> the television screams.
"THREE! TWO~ ONE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" and im ironing clothes at this pt of time, totally oblivious to my surroundings =/
so, my kua4 nian2 huo2 dong4 jus passed like this, with me continuing ironing the family's clothes which accumulate in the BIG BIG RED basket. erps.

nvm. so this yr's (due to adults' fight over sensitive issue) 'special', coz it was the first time we're not gg to dad's side to hav reunion dinner. instead, we were stuffing ourselves with steamboat at home. my sis and i were discussing abt burping coz the taiwan variety show showing in the afternoon was doin it. quite unique huh. then i began burping with my sis. HEHX. then we played fireworks sticks out of nowhere during midnight, which great me came up with the idea of twirling all firework sticks to the metal railing on the corridors, coz ive wanna that FEEL of taiwan ou xiang ju where those so-called romantic scene always include such thing. HENCE, aft much twisting and twirling, we lit the sticks at one go and went woo-ing dumbly.(mind u, all 3 of us, with my neighbour's smallest son + his little cousins looking shocked at our actions.)

so for chu1,woke up at 1, talk with moko on phone till 2, aft tat went my mom's side. haha LOVE my cousins like always, and i mean it. 从小玩到大可不是玩假的哦! well, blood's thicker than water, maybe?

ok, so chu 2, which is today, woke up at 11.30. A GREAT IMPROVEMENT! hoho. went to huanglaoshi's exihibition. and stoning there. well not really, but the place's cooler than before. last time i can imagine a few pathetic cats strolling at the exihibition, but now it's like a whole bunch of monkeys? haha. anw, huanglaoshi told me: "you, wenjie & Qi en were in xin ming ri bao a few days ago." then i was like o.O omg-ing all the way. luckily i didnt pangseh laoshi halfway, coz i was thinking of it ystday. at least i didnt dui bu qi him. HOHO. nice me~ and the whole thing ended at 4. slept on bus all the way frm bugis back home, feeling downright tired when i realised a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE news. for centuries, no one came to my hse to bai nian, yet what appeared before my eyes were thousands pairs of shoes at my hse doorsteps. oh dear, when i saw two pairs of children's sandals.

which means: my two little baby cousins are here. =.=

of coz, as usual, they SCREAMED and came pouncing at me the moment i step into the hse. UURGHS. I JUST SAW THEM YSTDAY OK! and now SUPER ACTIVE HYPER them VS SUPER LAZY TIRED me. they pulled me in and began doing all stuff with me. ok i admit they're cute, but ohmans, let the old lady me off. i cant take it.

activities we did: hide-and-seek, watercolours painting, gift giving ceremony, ball fight, pepsi-cola-123, uno card, jumping about+running around+ me dying of hyperventilation.

well, OK IM OLD. really cant compete with kiddos. they're super duper active and energetic. in the end i cant ta han anymore and announced im gg to bathe = im actually gg to hide in toilet. imagine the MIGHTY me turning into a PATHETIC freakedoutbychildren person. HAISH. my dignity. in the end they finally went home. phewish~~~ nevertheless, LE LE, WEI WEI, LOVE YALL FOREVERRRRR! <333 kawaii ne!

stay tuned to my updates on the following new year. hoho~ coz i wan to o2jam now. yeah~

Comments

Popular Posts