LONG TIME NO SEE!
haha, getting random, so since ive so long and long and long not been bloggin, i shall blog now.
went see zaizai today, and im totally OMG.
lost control can~~ he's jus 10cm away frm me.
AND, he waved to janice lim and me
HOHO.
DAR~~~~
he's totally shuai and shuai and shuai!
but arashi's still the best. haha

ok. and since ive begun to blog again, i shall write things with 墨水. well, seriously, who cares. i write what i want to see. HEEH. hmm. so zai's so kawaii, im beginning to regret not buying his album and jus staring at him frm far. sianz. YUAN CHEN!! im regretting like wad now. gonna hide at the corner and 画圈圈. ok. jus got news frm zhen tat we're having bbq at yuhan's hse. well actually im feeling abit bad, coz err excuse me, can anyone point out to me who's yuhan? paiseh. anw got more detailed news frm junli tat we're gonna fork out $6 for the bbq, supposed to bring $5 budget prezzie to exchange christmas gift. GOSH god knows how broke i am. looks like im gonna s-q-u-e-e-z-e out 11 bucks. plus my bus fare. MY LIFE~ haish. =/

other than tat, my mood's HIGH. forgetting about my poverty, im HIGH at drooling over zai, our TS bbq, and our production nxt yr! haha. janice's been bah-ing at me for the recording studio thing.. looks like i got to hav the poster done as soon as possible. but that ms katherine pokie tan isnt tat high. cant blame. SORRY JANICE, we're not tat devoted. heh. paiseh lahzz.

hmm cheryl suggesting spending the xmas eve night at jp. EXCUSE ME, u pangseh us lorr. cheeze. and cherie rather die and rot at home than turning up. aarrgghs. qi si wo le. nvm. poor zhen stuck at her home with her mom. HOHO. zai's shuai~~

basically im waiting for janice to transfer zai pic to my com, so i'd nth much to do actually. find a good blogskin, update my dear bloggie. andPOOF, here comes the christmas07 blog. haha. other than stoning. still stoning. aarghs.

my pile of hw is still left at the edge of my table to decompose. great. dont expect me to turn up in school. i can see my pathetic 2008- first day having teacher to chase for my work. AND my IH essay still undone. in actual fact, i haven start doing. HOW GREAT. =/

oh and it had been decades since i talk to moko. sianzz. wonder how she's doing. friendship lasts?that's a thing to ponder. so cherish me everyone! hoho. it's quite obvious this's 苦中作乐. bleh. suan le.

my christmas wish: hope i manage to finish my hw & dreamelody succeed & evryone remains the same and happy & 脱离贫困!!!oh, it would still be the best if arashi really come to spore. ill totally go madness. wahaha. ><

Comments

Popular Posts