hmm BAD news and GOOD news. good news is that IVE FOUND THIS NICE SKIN! and being efficient and accurate [my 2006 slogan], ive uploaded 3 songs for this blog. =P but blehhh, bad news: ive spent the wholeday doing this freaking thing. now im as pathetic as the toiletbowl. sianzz.

well, since ive been fiddling with my blog, it shows that ive done nothing for janice's poster. PAISEH LAAHHHZ, it's not as if i want it. my sis pia-ing her homework, so the com's hers currently. sooo, let's wait k! =D

CHRISTMAS today. hmm, means another yr's gone. bet everywhere's crowded, i rather nua at home. and it's cold~~~ the wind's been howling like donkey since morning. COMPARED to ystday, zai was still saying 夏天的圣诞. hmm, drastic change. OOHHH, and my mom made everyone spagehetti(spelt like this? im too lazy to check) this morning, how sweet. and my dad gav us chocolates with his HANDMADE ribbon. lolz. first time, KAWAII. my parents being cute recently. hmm, sth amiss? lolzzz. OKOK FINE it's me being too sensitive.

well, im supposed to bury myself inside my pile of hw. but ohWELL, do i simply look like i want? no difference made even it's christmas. it's jus alerting me that hw duedate is approaching. blehx. -_-

AND CHERYL FINISHED HER MATH! eeee. unfairr. i simply cant continue doing my math. I TRIED LE OK! but no choice. my brain's rejecting everything. guess i could only moan and groan. eeee. should really go read adam khoo.

02jamming jus now. realise i should really go improve myself. IT'S TIME TO PLAY HARD! if not ill be lagging, and this concerns 个人尊严. lolz, adopting laozhen's weird logic.. =] i was thinking what show to watch later. OH YEAH and the present to buy for ts meeting. aarrghhss. i realised i gav away the silkworm cocoon. if not i could giv that. it's cool ok! >< aarrghs.
oh yea i realised my bro draw superman damn damn funny. i was like o.O-ing at his drawings. AND he expects me to help him continue. POO, DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT. the whole spine totally go lop-sided, so in the end i just told him the wrong part and left him to struggle by himself. SORRY BIG BAA! today 本人dont feel like drawing for u. HOHO. -_-**

hmm. it's time to rot again.

Comments

Popular Posts