HOHO.
SO here comes the GREAT day.
hmm.
so wad is the great day?
HEHE.
of course, it's my birthday!
haha.
ok, 本人 shall thank ppl one by one...

>giraffe: OH MAN IM SO GAN DONG U ACTUALLY RMB MY BDAE! heh. coz i didnt expect it. muackies! <33
>tiger: SAME TO U! at least u rmb k, and not ignore it. LOVE U TOO! ok i giv more hearts to u <333
>Eunice: oh my i realise u actually said happy bdae to me a total of four times at four different places! 1)sms 2)at corridor 3)at classrm 4)my tagboard. OH MAN LOVVVVEEE muackss. =D
>Janice: HAHA NO ME KOP! THANKS for the presents! my necessarities! ill try go change the guidebk k! =)
>xueyan: XIU YI GE GE! XD love ya always! love the presents! love myself too. XIAO RUI RUI! lolx =D
>kahkah: KAH! haha no pissing wif me playin gb during chem! AND BTW I DIDNT HOR! dun stress la, i think ure exploding. nvm since my bdae today, i hav magical power, so i shall pass u some bdae luck to u. LOL! =DD
>cheryl: DUMB CHERYL! PLUCKING TWO TEETH DURING MY BDAE! CRAP SIA! got heavy loss of blood not? LOLZ. hehe ok la though u say that u got ask for my forgivness meh, i shall forgiv u coz i noe u dun mean it. HEH. if not u cant sleep tonight. LALA. =D
>LAO PO waiyee: AAARGGHSS LAOPO! im REALLY SORRY! but the ring will be my forever special bdae gift that i wont forget, coz it's the first gift ive ever broken it jus for the morning. ><
>LAO GONG zhenping: HEHE i noe u prepared foolscap pp. YAY i shall giv u a kiss, since i love so many ppl le. one big big kiss. one, two, three... MUACKS! are u tasting a sense of happiness? HAHA! =D
>GYA gou gou: HAHA my dear darrl. thanks for the finger pen! hehe, im longing for one since i saw kah kah havin it. hehe. muacks muacks! OH MAN i still hav to continue library service for 8 times, AARGHS! oh and i wanna return u the bk u help me borrow, coz i read finish le. THANKS! =D return u on mon.
>SHIFU qitian: SHIFU! IM SO GAN DONG! u sms me on 00:00:31 05-04-2007! im still awake when i receive ur msg lor! coz im counting down. haha. YAY SHIFU WAN4 SUI4!!! =DDDDD
>YUSHI AND KAINI: OK u two, i realise u send wrongly le la. is 93623447, not the previous one le, coz that one became my dad le, and he was showing the msg to me. HEH ANW THANKS! <3>
>gor gor minkai: HAHA holidays bored meh?! SO ENJOYING OK! mus appreciate, if not u end up the same state as me, ull realise how fortunate u are. lolz. SO SHOCK U KNEW MY BDAe, HAHA. ANW THANKS! =DD
>lingju: HAHA lingju arh, at least u didnt forget ur dear lingju aka me, though i hav moved away from u to 307. heh. NEIGHBOURS ROCKS! XD
>mama qianwen: HAHA MAMA, RMB U GAV BIRTH TO ME 15 YRS AGO?? lol. u were also born 15yrs ago. how can u possibly gav birth to me when u're still a baby. HAHA. OK LA THANKS ALOT! =D
>SON kaiqi: MY DEAR SON! although me and ur mum fen1 ju1 le, but i wont neglect u de k! hehe. thanks arr, luvvv u always. TMR MUS JIAYOU FOR BSP K! dun be looked down by that lao yao. we SINGAPOREANS can do it!
>fiona: HAHA so u managed to buy ur dinner? no need gimme present la, u sound so tight wif money. hehe. read ur blog, hope ur wish come true. bai1 ma3 wang2 zi3 right? need me help u find? LOL. haha =D
>zixin: THANKKSSSSS FOR UR CHOCO! though i accidentally sat on it during physics lab lesson, and therefore crushing it, i managed to eat up the whole thing. HAHAHAH! =D
>mable: whether or not if u gimme the red marker, i wanna say THANKS!! coz at least u hav the heart to gimme a prezzie, lala. HEHE. I ROCK! =D
>sister: i know u wont be seein this, coz i wont let u to, but a big THANKS AND MUACKS! the earsticks can last me long enough. HAHA! =D
>gohxinyan: THANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING AND EXCUSE LETTER! ^.^

hmm. so how many ppl hav i thank? dunno. but i hav to rush, coz i wan this blogpost to be in the date 05042007.
so ok i shall say wad i did.

leave sch at 3.30pm
accompany janice buy micro gb.
WOW.
den she went ballet
me and moletan at first wanna go k
but i realise it's till 9pm
and the price's EX
coz no student during eve of public holiday
so she DRAG me to kfc
to watch her eat
den i kope her fries
and we begin tokin abt ren2 sheng1 da4 dao4 li3
so to conclude this part, I ROCK FOREVER AND EVER, a fact that cannt be changed.

SO, we walk around at amk hub.
doin crap stuff
mole tan moo-in all the way
while my ear suffer
drank oreo choc bubble tea and ate ah-mei's roti prata
HAHA
why isit called ah mei's prata?
coz....
the shop is open by zhang hui mei
HEH
anw
so crap crap
went np
den go see jano's guidebk
in the end fei diao coz same ppl there
no boss
cant ask = cant change
so end of story
ANYWAY mole mole tan shall be called POKO PANTS FROM NOW ON!
YAY!
=DDDDD

and i had my cake being cut jus now.
at first it's very nice lookin




but ltr on my digusting sister begin digging her finger into the cake.
and it looks like this.
eeks

and once again, my 15th bdae is gg to end in a few min time.
time does fly
it only matters whether u spend it wisely or not.
and obviously, i didnt
coz i spend a damn long time deciding where to go

but

once u begin walking around randomly at a shoppin center
u might jus realise
life can be simple
really simple
sitting around and eating and drinking
it's jus that things around us dont allow us to hav such advantage of enjoyin it
slow down, clear ur mind
and u might be surprised that you hav already found a better solutions to your problems.
oh and btw poko pants is very unsatisfied coz i didnt thank her.
OK LA SINCE U GONNA GIMME HEM HEM so i shall say THANKS!
HEHEH!
ok i got sth interesting to show poko.

see ah.

gold= cake

honours = cherry.
havin a cherry can add on the colour and flavour of the cake, but even if we dont hav the cherry, we are still good enough as the cake itself taste as nice as ever.

Comments

Popular Posts