HEH HEY!
lala.
change my blogskin, so refreshing.
looks so nice.
been pokemoning wif janicelim for dunno how long.
and angmoletan wanna me go around announcin that co got gwh.
OH FINE.
hurmphs.
yay, i feel so happy today.
settle fas thing, and almost all my stuff.
only prob is that i didnt do my maths stuff.
ohno.
sheesh.
nvm, die jiu die.
eeeee.
but i jus dun wan to do.
haish.
HEH, wad is the date for this thurs HUH???
the GREAT DAY!
yaY!
lala.
HINT HINT. ^^
aiyahh~~~~
heheeheh.
ok fine.
i realise i laugh until so dumb.
hum....
pondering whether to quit art not.
sad.
HAISH
nvm.
i realise i should jiayou for my cca,
to prevent SOMEONE looking down on us.
NY CD, U CAN DO IT!
THOUGH might not get very honourable result,
BUT since it's the first time, YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN!
HEHE.
aiyah.
zhi3 yao4 you3 SYF jing1 shen2 jiu4 hao3.
yay.
ok fine i shall go bathe.
SOMEONE, I DUN OWE U CHOCO!
i dun care.
if not i go buy those gold coin cheap choco.
HEH.
CHIKO!
gotta catch'em all, POKEMON! =D

Comments

Popular Posts