cows.
supposingly should be a happy day.
coz chinese down, langarts down, chem down, chem spa down, maths down, physics down, clit down.
left wif physic spa and ih.
BUT
sth horrible happened to pathetic cheongyinghui ='(
let me recount...
i was pia-in my chem ystday
and then studyin so so so hard
then it was 1am in the morning
i was finishing my revision and beginning to pack my bag.
oh and ive the habit of listenin to mp3 before i sleep
so i was ransacking my bag for my mp3
rummagin thru the inner bag, outer bag.
dun have.
den i tot it was in my school skirt, so i went and take
in the end...
oso dont have. ><
it was here i began to panick.
i searched my bag again,
this time realising mole's catridge was missin too.
OH MAN.
den i recall and recall and recall.
i rmb seein bth at yishun interchange.
i rmb them still in my bag while i waited for 806.
ya and when i went back home, i bathe and read bks and sleep and wake up and revise and watch tv.
so equals to i didnt touch my bag.
SO
the most possible thing that happened is that, I DROPPED BTH THINGS ON 806!!! (O o O) OHMAN
and i was downright sad now.
aaarrgghssss.
wad would happen to my dear dear mp3???
GIMME BACK MY MP3 AND HARRY POTTER!
i haven finish the harry potter game....
I WAN TO PLAY IT! if not my gb advance fei diao meh.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
unfair pok god.
shitty bum bum.
arrgghs.
lao zhen~~~
i can understand ur feeling le.
EEEEE jus imagine havin to accept the fact that i lost things that cost $200++ overnight. unbelivable.
LIFE IS JUS SO UNFAIR >< ><
allah amen o-mi-tou-fo
let me have my mp3 and catridge back.

Comments

Popular Posts