HMM
been watching e4 nan2 zhai2 ji2 dian4 since 11.30am today.
SEE??!!
i so pro
watch until my eyes like goldfish
AND i realise he jun xiang very shuai
didnt luv him earlier coz he doesnt look nice in e mo zai shen bian
HEHE
and im gg obs tmr
HMMM
i haven pack my bag yet
and im not sure whether ive everything
haish
so sianded
and angmoletan told me
HANAKIMI LAST VOL IS OUT!
i shall fly and buy this followin sat
after obs
YAY
oh ya
i saw smoke billowin out of the carpark jus now
and i wonder whether there's fire
but oso hack care la
none of my business
hence i continue watchin my tv
ohman
i feel so hungry now
haven eat my dinner
and serious things happen nowadays
until i feel numb over them
HACK CARE
i shall care a damn abt anything
i shall live and do anything i like
who cares
cheeh
ok
aft i watch enzzd
i found out that im quite vulgar le
coz the whole show is damn vulgar
HEH
but WHO CARES
i rock foreva
and ever
and ever
ok fine
my bro is harpin beside me
i realise right
nowadays he keeps competing wif me over the com
WAD THE shit
SO
i can conclude that
secondary students love com
like how much i did
so i wonder how am i gonna survive during the 5days camp
WITHOUT COM!
shit
go eat shit la
ltr i die at the camp how??
i would become yuan1 hun2 lor
coz i still haven watch the last part of hanakimi
eesh
ok
and still have the huangcheng tickets
i oso dunno how to settle
gonna call ewe ltr on then.
shit
bye
i rock the day
and ever and ever and ever.

Comments

Popular Posts