cheers ppl
im back frm obs
torturing + tiring + terrible
BUT I LOVE IT!
ohman
i simply jus missed it
the smell of suntan lotion and insect repellent and the sights of cockroach + ants + all kinds of weird insects
alright
im not a sicko k
but u jus cant help it after you're through obs
I THINK IM PART OF NATURE LE!
hehe
alright
though nadiah wasnt that fantastic
compared to other instructor,
BUT I STILL LOVE U!
muacks!
the first astronomy sight
my first and ever.
*.*
ok
and i finish hanakimi.
i was... erps.
wad's this ending?
haish
simply jus cant accept the fact and the way it ended
but i tink there's no other way it can end though.
well
nvm den.
AND I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN!
hehe
nxt time change to hanakimi de
lala
hmm
and holiday is starting
im prepared to sacrifice it to do sias
ohmans.
and CSS comin!
jiayou janice and waiyee!!!!!
haha
and i watch huangcheng today
ccs and ggs are cuteeeeee
hahaa
GOGOGO!
go everybody!
ok im quite of high now
dunno why
got songs frm minkai and goujin
gonna listen to them now
lala
buaizzz
and i wan zzz le
coz i can hear my mum buzzin.

Comments

Popular Posts