wow.
and i realise im ____
hehe.
update my bank bk.
lalaa.
YAY.
hmm.
and im goin to acsi tmr
for that damn test
eesh.
oh
and i decide to be more proded in my blog
as in in my language
coz i found out that i should upgrade myself
hmm hmm.
so
I MUS USE PRO LANG!
heh.
oh
and HANNY HANNY
U R SO DONKEY
I WISH URE NOT MINE
AND THAT WILL BE VERY VERY FINE
hoohoo.
hanny aka botak han = layers of cake.
damn funny
shall post the pic one day
the one janjan and me and kahkah did in class.
hoho.
was laughin till really really cryin today la
wa biang.
i cant stand it anymore.
cher might think we're siao today.
hoho.
hmm.
and so many projects.
wad crap.
my mind's a blank now.
knew ive really many things to do.
but i dunno do wad.
eesh.
AND FAHRENHEIT HAD COME TO SINGAPORE!
hehe.
happy day
triple happiness.
and i realise slipper is really crap.
keeps harpin on things that ive already knew.
i see no point.
bleh.
and i dun like tintin.
AARGHS.
my chem is destined not to pass.
haish
ok
i shall sayonara now
gotto prepare for tmr.

Comments

Popular Posts