ok. really, i realise that i cant ignore it anymore.
it had come clear that i really need to update, for example:

1 Jan 07, 11:22

larrie: hi lingju! happy new year! your post outdated le la.
still says merry christmas. haha

2 Jan 07, 09:36

Qianwen: hello nv er! it's been like 8 days since you last blogged? Hahahas,UPDATE larhs!


5 Jan 07, 22:46

Qianwen: HEYHEY! Where's your post! It's been so long since you last updated! How was your first day at school? xD



ok. right. i shant put kahkah de, coz her's is negativing me.

right. hem, wad huh?
sch.
aargghs.
no comment for it, usual stuff.
only thing is that i do realise how cheryl pig miss me =)
YA I MISS U TOO!
strange strange de, without dear cheryl sittin beside me.
but luckily, i told her
"at least we are in the same cca"
HEH.
ya.
and one more thing.
i realise i really cant take it anymore.
i tried to accept it, but no, i tink im really goin bonkers.
i might break down anytime k.
so wad's wif me?
the problem that's troubling mi nowadays is.....
I HAV TO WAKE UP AT 5.15AM EVERYDAY!
shitto.
eesh.
i hate it so much can.
i wanna cry.
miss the days sleepin.
HAHA KEAT KEAT AH I DIDNT FORGT U!
but i forgot ffell liao XD
lol
it's jus that i cant go to mr low on sat and sun
so i tink im startin it at fri.
wif fiona.
yall change and come on fri leh!
if not without me, how can the lessons be interesting? =D

hehe.
bah.
and so many hw.
and stuffs.
and shit.
eesh.
watto now.
oh and my new goal for the new yr 2007 is......
BUY HYSNSN VCD!
im toleratin like siao nowadays la.
preventin myself frm watchin it.
coz it's like haven got all epd
means ive to wait evry wk
which i tink i shant coz of the very very bad experience of aqmfs
SO
i'll wait.
i'll wait.

hem hem.
so, fahrenheit's my fav now.
lalaa.
and moletan is so problematic.
complicated life, which me and cheryl were discussin.
so, teacher cheong is here to hav a lesson wif everyone.
why must you live a complicated life?
ya.
my blog's commandment is live your life to the fullest,
not live your life to the complicatedest.
heh.
treasure anything now,
act more mature, and not i am mature ok.
great.
so now, everyone sure appreciate that the dearest and busiet cheongyinghui has taken her precious time off to update her dear pro blog to entertain bald ppl like cheroro lim. HEH. BYEZ! =)

Comments

Popular Posts