okie ppl
welcome back
welcome me back
ben3 ren2 is back from the mountain
oh
my dearest lingju told me it isnt a mountain
so we crap till
i was back from the top of the cloud
okie gd
so
so
so.
hm hm.
my coach didnt crash.
so i am still alive here.
bloggin.
great.
and then wad.
oh
i wan post some pic where i was at the top of the cloud.
budden hor
i dunno wads the prob wif the wire and the digital cam and the whole thing
dunno where gone wrong
so
in the end
pro me decided
to be efficient and accurate,
i shall post those things on the nxt post.
maybe tmr lah.
ok den
i shall speak abt wad i did today
and wad i found out today
=)

coz right,
i went injection le
so hor
i didnt need to do lobby today
and went to the kitchen to learn new stuffs.
i learn to do fillet and mac chicken and mac spicy and appie pie and nuggy
and i learn how to cook eggs and mix milo
NOT THAT I DUNNO K
coz hor
its different frm wad u do at home de k
evrything generates differently
so i hav to learn lah
ya
and then i do this do that
and got this little guy HOR
he rite
i tink is quite experience le
work there very long
budden hor
it's the prob wif his attitude la
i was like very nervous today rite
ok
i mus say that genious can get nervous de
even god does
so hor
cant blame me
but anw
wad was that
...
...
i broke an egg la.
while breakin it into the machine
then this littleguy walked past me
and mumble
"u dunno how to do an egg ah.."

OKIE
FINE
U R GREAT
eesh.
suck like wad can
I WAS NERVOUS LAH
eeeee
and so dui lian can
anw
not only this
i realise he was the same age as mine
aargghs.
ji2 da4 de xiu1 ru3!
nvm
i shall tolerate!
coz i a newbie
so
so
so
I SHALL TOLERATE!
coz im great =))
ok
and i found out sth
_____ likes orange
this orange isnt the type of fruit k
it's a _______
hehe.
and so.
hmm hmm.
wad shall i write?
okie,
i shall post my pic pic taken frm the top of the cloud tmr,
and then i shall watch my dear zai zai tmr.
SHEN QING MI MA!
cool
but jan jan jus told me the ending.
SAD!
he died.
DIED!
eeee.
where can like this de leh.
why why why why why why why why why
oh man.
he's really really shuai la
and i was wonderin whether to change my blogskin to him anot.
eeeeee
ZAI ZAI!
and i wan k
K!
hmm
my life is bored.
now then i realise the importance of sch
and im off tmr.
no need work =)
but i hav to resume on tues.
haish.
shall update tmr den
LARISSA!
ENJOY READIN!
I NOE URE AS BORED AS ME! =))

Comments

Popular Posts