oh ok ppl.
today's monday.
a memorable day.
coz a lot happened today.
ok.
i set alarm ystday: 7.05am
den today it rang at 7.05am
and i shut it to 7.15am
den it rang again
i switch to 7.30am
and it rang
and i change to 7.45am
and it rang
and i change again to 8am
it rang
in the end i set at 8.30am
and so,
i wake up at 8.30am today.
okay
and den i slack and slack
and then i went findin the bsp letter.
i was so shocked u noe
when i saw the appt time: 11.00am
at first, i tot mine is 11.30am
and they said mus reached half an hour earlier
which means,
i have to reach at 10.30am
here comes the prob
i quickly pack this and pack that
but den
i estimate 9.30 go out rite
den my mommy went dunno wad fa-biao-in again
den scold this scold that
in the end,
i left my hse at 10.
ok
den i mrt station at 10.15
i quickly took the train to jurong which needs 29min
and i reach jurong at 10.46am
den i quickly took the pasir ris train to bouna vista
in the end
i rush here and there
and with alot of ppl's help,
i reached moe at 11.03am.
see,
im late
but heng man.
i went and report,
den the person took my ezlink card
look here and there
and asked me to sit and wait
HEH!
see
and hence i realised
im been late recently
but no one realise
so great.
lala
ok
den the interview goes on smoothly
i met kahkah and esther
den we bah bah here and bah bah there
den in the end i left that place
and went admiralty to go watch fiona work
SO FUNNY CAN.
btw,
i went watchin ahmoletan work ystday
i was there 1million yrs but yet boon her was booniely standin there
smiling stupidly into the air
and didnt spot me
heh.
and i went injection ystday
SO PAIN!
pain pain pain pain
PAIN SIA!
ok but brave me tolerate and didnt cry
coz im BRAVE
yea
and back to my topic
i went and watch banana work
nth special
she oso boon boon doin work
so in the end i ate lunch and went back home
and again,
i was supposed to reach mr low at 3.30pm
but i reach at 3.45pm
which means i accidentally late again
haish
den do do do lor
i went doin wad ahmole said surds
okie la
but i do until head burst
in the end i told mr low that i wan treat the qn pp as hw
see can go home
den he told me still understand?
i said no la
den he said come at thursday
den i told him im goin gentin
and tell him to say yi1 lu4 shun4 feng1 to me
den he said lah
but he went, " zhu4 ni3, yi1 lu4 shun4 feng1, ... ban4 lu4...."
-_-
so cold
i didnt noe that mr low is so cold
COLD!
ok
lamepok
ya,
pro me goin gentin today
settin off in a few hrs time
comin back on fri
but i dunno when la
so,
BYE PPL!
in case my coach crashed or wad
i shall tell my last words here:
....
....
....
I ROCK THE MOUNTAINS I ROCK THE SEAS!
I ROCK EVERYTHING!
I ROCK, MOLE SUCKS!
HEH!
=))))

Comments

Popular Posts