hem.
i was so shocked.
so shocked
really shocked,
that pro me haven come to see my blog since 4days ago
and that dear val val go psycho
and begin floodin my blog till wad
HAHA
OK NO OFFENCE K DEAR VAL VAL! =)
ya im on msn now but valval not online
cant ask her wads her pw.
anw,
MERRY CHRISTMAS PPL!
ok
today's christmas eve
i was considering whether to count down anot
though i tink ill shibai halfway through.
cheeh
oh and NIGHT AT MUSEUM IS NICE! =DDD
so funny larh
oh
and i was thinkin abt christmas prezzie
ppl,
those im givin rite
hav to wait till christmas's over
coz i haven go take my pay yet
and now im totally penniless
SO
WAIT!
hem.
ya, tmr has work
cheeh
bah, ive decided to change my blogskin again
coz life is borin
heeh
ok fine nth to crap
hello everyone
bye everyone
endin with a MERRY CHRISTMAS! =))

Comments

Popular Posts