tsk tsk.
hm hm.
wads up guys.
oh yea.
my topic is: life is really boring.
bo-chap lah.
always rottin at home,
and my mum's claimin my dad's nt happy if i go out wif frens.
bleh.
plus im a pok kai person wif no mesos in my pocket
im stuck at home.
mum's chantin us to do hse chores.
and pack our stuffs
and pack wardrobe
and pack bkshelves.
aargghs. ><
oh yea,
sth happy and anticipating.
MY BRO GONNA GET HIS PSLE RESULT TMR!!!!
hoohoo.
wonder how much he'll get.
i keep teasin him that he might repeat.
and after doin such act,
i always find myself blastin off into the sky.
eeuks.
and i find radio's such a wonderful company.
great to listen to DJ tokin
coz they always tok crap
and i listened to all those craps to xiao1 mo2 my time
hoohoo.
and mole tan is shooo busy now la,
and hence my life become so boring.
no time to moo at her.
eeks.
and i started to wonder how ppl slack at home.
cheryl: nua-ing at home and playin maple
moletan: spinnin between mac and her home and her tuition centre
janice: jammin and maplin and skatin and acting
oh man,
janice is the most efficient one la
so
i mus also upgrade myself
and hence,
i pick up some skills in photoshop
SHALL BE VERY PRODED when holidays end. =)))
haish
still feel sianded.
hmm wad shall i do leh?
oh ya,
tian wai fei xian starts today.
I SHALL WATCH DEAR DEAR HU GE! ^^
okae. and i hav nth more to announce.

slackness and slackness and slackness. ><

Comments

Popular Posts