hem hem.
oh yea
OH MAN!
ive watched finish zhegaisideai le...
RAIN!
OH MY!
the endin is so damn sad lah.
aargghs. everyone should really try go watch it.
SADNESS EVERYWHERE!
let's enjoy some pics.















shuai rite!
cute??
oh me.
RAIN!
hehe.
ya and i flood like wad.
after watchin finish a love to kill.
coz i didnt expect the ending to be like that lah.
aargghs.
sad sad sad. T_T
wahh...

anwto,
i went interview today,
AND I GOT OJE!
hehe.
fri.
here i come.
and ive to go health check up tmr.
so sianded.
i didnt see the need to go lah.
but my parents insist.
eesh.
and i went ice skatin today.
hem...
quite fun la, but very tiring lorr.
my legs were like goin to cramp dio lah.
felt numb after i take my feet out frm the skate.
eesh!
haish.
and i feel like k-ing.
K!
haish.
and fiona got anth survey for me.
nxt time den do k!
coz i too lazy lah.
haha.
last of all,
let's....
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts