haish.
okae.
coz fiona keeps harpin on me to do this survey.
so here i am.
and becoz hor,
it's like everyone do le
so i'll seem abit outdated if i dont do
SO CANNT BE OUTDATED RITE!
ok
so
3
2
1.
im starting. =)


Intructions:
name 20 pp u can think of at the top of ur head...
dont read the questions below b4 u write and tag 5 pp to do the survey.

1) mole tan
2) janice
3) cheryl
4) yushi
5) kah kah
6) haidee
7) lingju larrie
8) fiona (okie she do liao and i noe ><) 9) keatyin (i tink she do le) 10) felicia (i think she oso do le.) 11) kah yan (okie im stuckin here le.) 12) weiqi 13) qianwen ma (aiyoh CRAP LA) 14) wenjiao 15) squirrel 16) felicia fren who always sit beside fel durin mr low. paiseh always forget ur name. BUT WONT FORGT U IN MY HEART! haha. =) 17) erm erm.. my sis? 18) my mum and dad (i doubt they will ever do) 19) my bro (im jus hopin for a miracle if my bro ever does this survey) 20) LAST OF ALL, *drums roll.... erm erm, ok la, jerrell lor. (heh paiseh, dunno how to spell his name. ar-ga ar-ga la.) How did u meet 14? crap la. how can i not noe how when her register no is right before mine. What would u do if u nvr ever meet 1? ah... means no cow to let me bully and no one to lend me things etc vcds and mesos lor. *sob and she wans me to read 2 pages of newspp before she lend me shen qing mi ma. SO BAD! >< ><>bengheng lor. or LYK oso can la. either.

Say sth abt 7.
oooh. my dear dear lingju who always tag my blog. and someone who always tells me that she's bored. YEA IM BORED TOO! not bald k.

Do u know any of 12's family members?
yea i noe his mum and sis. but not close.

Wats 8's favourite?
LYK lor. still hav who.

What would u do if 11 confess that he/she likes u?
kahyan? okie im simply cant tink of that day. shock dio lorr. haha.

Wat language does 15 speak?
ARABIAN LANGUAGE! haha no la, animal language? of coz not la, at least she speaks language that i understand.

Who is 9 going out with?
can dont say anot? ltr she says got copyright den it's the end of my life le lorr.

How old is 16 now?
my age.

When was the last time u tok to 13?
quite some time la. since leaving chalet that day. OH MAN I MISS SIXERS!

Hus 2's favourite band/singer?
stephanie sun la. how much she talks abt her zhuan-in part. yea, im beginnin to idolize her zhuan-in skills too. proded man.

Would u date 4?
hmm. let mi see... not bad man... EXCUSE ME SHE'S MY BENCHMATE LAR! *piss (this survey is gettin so crap. i feel so fei4 diao4)

Would u date 7?
can consider if she givs me to eat the thing (ham plus potato that bread thing, that one lar, she brought to sch evryday de)

Is 15 single?
im not KAYPO K. hmm, shall ask her some day..

Wat's 10's last name?
wad do u mean by last name? surname? if surname den it's chee. cheeh. ><>friendship. IM NOT A LES IN A FIRST PLACE. OH MAN THIS IS GETTIN STUPID

What school does 3 go to?
benchmate of course same sch as mine la. crap

Name 5 pp to do this survey:
i seriously dont recommend anyone to do. this only waste ur time and effort plus computer electricity. haish, MONEY IS HARD TO GET NOWADAYS. THE SKY DOESNT RAIN MESOS K! but i'll promote everyone to go buy rain's album lar, though i didnt buy. HEH RAIN ROCKS! I ROCK! THE SURVEY SUCKS!

ok time is precious and electricity bill is ex.
i shall off my dear dear com and go charge my dear dear body battery.
still hav to use com tmr de hor!
hehe
rock rock rock.
im a rocker
rocker
hmm
rocker sounds nice
rocker
but sounds like rocket leh
also can la
ROCKER! =)

Comments

Popular Posts