wooah.
HOLIDAYS!!!
ya, mus sound enthu abit
though i feel so sianded abt holidays.
which means nth to do.
haiz
oh ya.
knew y cheroro says im biased?
coz she kept indicatin that i'm ignorin her and not wantin to chat wif her.
SHEESH!
haha. lamepork chero.
ok tokin abt chero,
i went readin her blog after ahmole told me abt her updates.
and i was so xin1 wei4
coz she manged to _______
ya
den lyk tat lorr.
eesh.
choral nite comin.
ENTHU!!!
but it oso means the final endin of our dear sec2 life.
I WILL MISS U All, SIXERS!!! ><
ya
dun feel sad k,
i knew many ppl will miss me de.
for ex that cheroro
evidence can be found frm how chero toks to me nowadays.
haha
rite.
i was feelin downright sianded at home
nth new this wk
except for tryin to look for part time jobs.
which shibai totally
coz they dun nid FOURTEEN years old
they look for only 16 or 18 n above
sheesh
nvm
means i can slack for two years
oh
n my mum jus wont giv up
she keep pesterin me and encouragin me to go work with my cousin
who has jus been promoted to dunno wad
eesh
i d-u-n w-a-n t-o w-o-r-k.
and hence
i chose to work for my mum
wash clothes.
aarghs.
let's see
still hav wad to tok leh.
oh chero was so ____ can,
when i told her i met ggs ystday at sch
alrite cheryl lim,
i was jus ponderin wad phrase to use to describe abt ur feelin
so i put ____ k
dun misunderstand me. ^^
lala.
shit.
dunno wad to type.
KIM JUNG HOON ROCKS!!!
yay.
end my whole post with this. =)

Comments

Popular Posts