SHIT!!! I'M TOTALLY SHIBAI CAN!
finished bio. still hav chem and physics.
and judgin frm the time now, which is 1pm sth,
i've still hav 6hrs.
aargghs!
oh.
n my sis went thru with mi bio ystday.
sth funny happened.
coz she was teaching me everything abt bio ystday.
n she gav me a pic which is the male reproductive system frm her book.
n ask me to identify.
n i began, "this shows the female reproductive system, this is the urinary bladder. *pointin at the bladder pic"
my sis shows no response. and i hack her and continue
"this is the testis, this is the scrotum...."
at this pt of time, i sense sth amiss.
testis and scrotum in the female reproductive system?
yeah.
quite right.
my sis shows no response previously coz she was preparing herself to explode.
in actual fact, she was showin me one front view and one side view of the male reproductive system,
in which i've mistaken as one male and one female reproductive system.
cheeh.
n she scolded mi n laughed and scolded and laughed.
this repeated.
cheeh.
oh my damn funny.
alright.
n one thing.
i was typin this post for the second time.
coz jus now accidentally press the 'power' button.
n the com shut down
everything was not saved. ><
ok.
n i cut my hair.
NERD!
eeee. my sis was xin1 zai1 le4 huo4.
yucks.
n i can only comfort myself that my hair can grow back. T_T
ok, stop crappin.
MUG!


one more day...

Comments

Popular Posts