oh YAY.
historyengchinese down.
left with geogmathscience.
ok i'm gonna die kaez.
coz i simply knew that i wont have time to complete my maths, neither will i understand the sci qn.
ANd SO, i'm going to mug later.
mug i-weekly. =)

alright.
i did a really dumb thing today.
oh yes it was really really dumb and i dont tink i've ever done dumber things than this.

time:1pm
venue:206 classrm
what are the ppl doing: stoppin n puttin down their pens as time is up.
what teacher wan: J9 to collect the qn paper.

here's the problem. teacher wans J9 to collect paper.
but i simply listen as: J9 and yinghui to collect the qn paper.
and HENCE.
-i got my butt out of the seat.
-took my qn paper.
-took jojo's qn paper, ignoring her as she giv me the stunned dio and innocent look.
-continues with wenjiao, who was register 2.

and here, wenjiao speaks.
OH SPEAK AGAIN, MY DEAR ANGEL!
fine.
she jus exclaimed, "i thought it was supposed to be J9 who's collecting it?"

stun.
stun.
and stun.
freeze freeze and freeze.
what's going on?

blur mi realised that... it was me who made the mistake.
alright, i admit that it's jus DOWNRIGHT embarrassing can.
teacher+ friends stare at me, ya, their faces distorted.
as they were tryin really hard to control their laughter.
oh GOSH.
MY REPUTATION!!!! XO

and hence, three more tests.
and freedom will find me alas.
BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts