haiz.
a lot happened throughout the whole wk.
yea.
first of all,
evry farewell thingy was clamped together ystday.
wad level closure, class closure, sch closure, cca sec4 farewell party blar blar crap.
and wad's more,
i was totally tired ystday,
so lyk cant catch up with all those sad sad atmosphere.
it's like only this morning then i begin to feel sad.
haish.
sadness everywhere.
oh.
n i jus watched finished my girl
NICE!
but after watchin rite.
lyk suddenly didnt have anything to do le,
den felt so empty inside,
and begin driftin aimlessly in my hse,
nth to do,
n my mum wan me stuck at home to cook soup and sweep and mop the floor.
so sianded rite!
so i decide to sa-bo my bro,
ask him to go sweep,
yay n this means i can hav one less thing to do.
=)
oh no
i dunno can go chalet anot,
haven ask my mum
only hint her.
pish.
aargghh
sianess everywhere
n hence i decide to end my proded speech
with a great...
SIANESS SUCKS!
but busy oso sucks la.
so stand in the middle is the best.
yay.
i rock man.
rock rock rock.
moo moo moo POO!

Comments

Popular Posts