eeee....
I'M SO SAD!!!
i was jus feelin so sianded jus now,
n den decided to play the sims
ya.
n den i build this hse n that hse
n build build build
n build until so nice
n the family that i've created is the li family
consisting six family members called yul li, shin li, caijing, joojihoon, kimjeonghoon and kimjunghoon.
ya,
n i was playin happily
yul li, shin li, caijing were adults,
and joojihoon, kimjeonghoon, kimjunghoon were children.

here comes the main pt.
yup, i was jus sayin that i'm playin happily,
n den
my mum called me, to go chop some onions.
n i said yes
den paused my game
chop chop and chop
den finished choppin rite,
i went back to my game.
i press resume,
n den
it happens.

yul li was barbecuing in the garden
and
a fire broke out
he was raving and ranting
"FIRE!!!"
and the fire alarm was ringing madly

and i made a wrong move.
i click yul li to extinguish the fire.

as u noe,
yul li has no skills to extinguish the fire at all.
n he was takin the fire extinguisher and extinguishing aimlessly.
ya,
jus den the fireman came runnin over.
she den extinguished one of the fire.
yul li was still boonie-ly standing beside the fire.
jus then
my dear dear yul li caught fire.
AAAHHH!
i was screamin like hell.
n tellin my bro, who was beside me, "HOW? HOW??!!"

i could do nth
n den
a window screen popped out.
deepest sympathy. yul li's soul will rest.... blar blar blar
which means
my dear dear yul li has passed away.
T_T
YUL LI!!!
LU!!!
and wat's more,
shin li was reading a book jus in the nxt rm,
and seems nth had happened at all.
LU!!!

and i was moaning like wad.
n concluded yul li's role was indeed a pathetic one.
eeukes.
sadness everywhere.
oh alright then.
i shall go eat spagehtti now.
my mum cooked le.
smells nice!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts