SHEESH!!!!!!
oh no TOTALLY screwed.
suppose to finish maths ppr today
but YET i accidentally slept frm 8pm to 10pm
n yep, again, my mum woke me up.
den i was------ "OMG!!!!!"
n hence i went crazy n ran to the bathrm to bath
n wad seems like 10min ltr, i ran out of e bathrm
den i began diggin my bag for e maths pp
n began to do qn 9 again.
hoho, complete 9(a)(i)
but stuck at 9(a)(ii)
n i was OH NO!
n began rackin my brain n squeezin my brain juice out
but it jus cant think of any damn solution
n here i am,
shi-bai-ing.
cheese!!! ><
oh no sucko sucko sucko!

oh ya
talkin abt sucko,
dumb cheryl did a vry dumb thing again today
ya
it jus happens on a fateful day,
which is today,
and it was after dance lesson
ya
n i was strollin back to the classrm with yushinoya,
n dumb chero was at the front.
and
due to bo-liao-ing
i called across...
"IGIO! IGIO YOU ARE?"
ps: "igio" is a word i invent for mooloogy,which has the meaning "what"
and
back to the story
i was shoutin at dumbo chero
n she turns around
n replies
"SUCKO SUCKO!"
ya,
common sense tells us she's scoldin me,
but let's link to whole thing together...

yh: IGIO (what) ARE YOU??
chero: SUCKO SUCKO!

you get my point?
yup.
she was really dumb today
compare to the other days
she was the dumbest today

=)

oh
ah moo was dumb today too,
she really thinks herself as a cow now.
-_-

oh fine n she was sayin something like
"my legs are wobbly coz i'm standin on my hind legs"
"yh, you should stand up and let me hav two seats coz it'll be more comfortable for cows.
coz u noe hor, my sittin position for now was rather can3 coz it's like si4 jiao3 chao2 tian1"

omg, poor moo.
sheesh,
so my zhong dian of the whole thing is....
SUCK!
haha
byez ppl

Comments

Popular Posts