o. jus had crab bee hoon for dinner. N I HAVE BATHED!!! =)
ya so miracle. bath so early.
anw, talkin abt crab, ah moo said that some crabs would be visitin her farm tonight
n this = she would have to entertain them = she would be busy = she cant do her own work = she will achieve nothing = slackness everywhere.

EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY MAKES THE WORLD GOES ROUND!!!

ok, she told mi not to mention her on blog. so i shant

ok anw, if hadnt ah moo remind mi today abt some things, i would hav totally forget.

firstly, i was gettin so excited and happy coz I HAD FINISHED MY CHINESE PORTY.
ok, though i was late abt u noe erm.. a few mths
but at least i had one burden off my back now! =)

secondly, we had a football game today during pe.
n i was the goalkeeper.
AND, during the penalty thingy, I SAVE 6 GOALS!!! =))))
hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha
i noe i rock and rule =)))))

thirdly, i had my IT challenge today, n i was REALLY REALLY HENG LA!
i got... 26 OUT OF 30!!!
hoohoohoohoohooo. ><
OMG!
i can fly up to the air le ^^

oh ya. lastly, I GOT A1 FOR MY LANG ARTS!!!
hoohoohoohoohooohoooo
unbelievable day today. ^^ ><
my happiest day ever.

hoohoo.
gonna play orisinal now, buaiz evryone!

Comments

Popular Posts