hi ppl...
today's mood cheerful more le...
haha..
thought through.
sort out with evrything le.
so now mood quite okay le la
dun get worry kaez!!!
=)

ya.
lesson still goes on.
what makes mi feel quite proud is tat i've slept through the whole PCCG lesson and half of malay.
haha.
first time kaez.
i usually vry guai de.
yay i rock can.
correct.
think so too.
ya.
well fine.
wad now.
yesh!
I'VE GOTTEN MY NAMETAG!!!
finally yeah.
but tat popular aunty can be tooter lor.
i tot she findin so long for wad can
in the end i realise she's findin my nametag to giv mi
n YET she didnt realise it's jus beside her de table.
-TOOT-
tat's wad i can say abt her.
haiz.
IF it was mi.
i can find so quickly and accurately can.
coz i'm pro sia.
yeah evryone agree.
gd.

nxt thing.
i jus DUN UNDERSTAND how come insects like mi so much today can.

FIRST- a great yellow beetle flew to mi when i'm usin the com and landed on my arm. hey i shouted lor (of coz), and it DROP on my skirt. bleh. so i quickly jump up and sweep it away. BUT YET it jus wouldnt drop off and in total i've touch it 5 times la!!! AARRGHHH!!!

SECOND- i went downstairs wif my family to eat dinner. AND, i order my chicken rice and was eatin when suddenly a dunno wad blacky tiny winkily insect landed on my chicken. for heaven sake can it's so downright digusting. i tot of usin my finger and PUI it away but it means i'm aiming my mum. so, being a CONSIDERATE gal, i kind of drag it away la. which means it touches my chicken for a long time. ( T_T) sob

n i dunno wad the hack it happenin to my bro can.
he keeps harpin on mi la.
so i'm goin to end now.
bb evryone. T_T

Comments

Popular Posts