o my my...
i'm sleepy... but i haven BATH!!! aarggh...
long time didnt come bloggin le...
reading 'e mo zhi wen 2' jus now.. haha so nice...

omg i wan watch my darling ming ming dao dao!!! AI QING MO FA SHI!!!
hack tat person...
watch hafway in sch den suddenly ZIP ZAP off com.
wth lor.
i lyk noob lyk tat.
so donkey and turkey.
aaargggh i wan to explode liao!!!
I WAN WATCH AI QING MO FA SHI!!!
*sob

haiz, and den kafulin mama STILL dun wan send my darling's songs to mi.
so evil.
unlyk mi, angel cheong, junior of angel lim.
i wan to hear my dar dar songs.
MING DAO ROX!!!
aarggh...
i wan box kafulin mama.
she sure say: "I AM UR MOTHER! HOW DARE U DUN SHOW RESPECT TO MI!"

~~~haiz~~~

i yawning now. i really very bored.

ya still gt one more thing.

tis morning 2 ppl approach mi, den begin harpin on man and god and sins thingy.
for heaven sake, i'm a faithful buddist.
jus lyk janice bodyguard says, A MI TOU FO, WO FO CI BEI
haiz.
dey call mi join a church service wif them tmr saturday.
but i dun feel lyk goin.
so dui bu qi dem.
in a dilemma now.
aarrrgghhh wad shall i do?????

oh my i jus die suan le.
i so stressed.
----------------------------stress------------------------
i wan go knock the wall.
haiz.

my kafulin mama today on the bus very bad.
i tot she so hao xin lend mi her ipod to listen.
in the end wad happen?
she keeps pulling off my earphone la!!!
I SO ANGRY!!!
qi si wo le.
haiz.
still gt one more thing.
yall noe i can stand really well on bus rite?
cant balance well rite?
u noe wad she did to innocent mi?
she intend to push mi!!!
haha, in the end she oso lyk really lost balance n wan to fall.
haha so funny.
unlyk pro mi who manage to maintain my balance.
who call i'm pro.
cant blame it.

so, after much talk and harpin and drilling,
conclusion for the day:
*yinghui rox.
*mingdao rox.
*kafulin mama stone and pebble.

thankyou evryone! =)

Comments

Popular Posts