Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower.

My Sunday spent with 一起來看流星雨,also known as the China version of Meteor Shower aired in 2009.


I finished 36 episodes! As per always I'm mesmerized by Zhang Han ( playing yun hai aka domyouji), he and his killer smile!!! Ok back to review section, without straying too far from the original, this version plays a more down-to-earth chaebols storyline such that school rules and financial crisis still exist and one can't play the Big Boss always, not even domyouji's mom/dad. And for this I applaud the reality of the show, I mean, HOW ON EARTH can you hang people upside down the building and still get off scot free. Anyway, I do appreciate the scriptwriters' attempt to change the plot and leave us with an amnesia Yunhai at the end saying an ambiguous line, "You look familiar... Do I know you? *smile* What is your name?".

GREAT. I know this is paving for a season two, but can't you at least give me a sense of satisfaction by maybe adding one, erm, 'Yuxun' (tsukushi)? Fine, I will fulfill my crave by watching Season 2. *determined to complete another endless episodes drama*

Comments

Popular Posts