[Review] KO One Re-Member 終極一班4 Episode 58 - 60 (End)
Hints of a next season with the return of Wang Da Dong?
I don't feel the pinch when the series ended anymore, which goes to show how much more creativity juice the production crew has to pour in if they want to keep us on board. It's not only the characters that're losing the steam, but the plot has plunged till a point I can longer defend it even as a KO fan. Sincerely hope that the next installment would revive my passion and reinstate its glorious name back to the good old days.
The only pull that I have for this drama would be Gu Zhan and Qiu Qiu AND Zhi Ge, I love how their dynamics work out with one another and that this rapport stands even if romance interferes within. Exactly the reason why Gu Zhan doesn't stray to the evil side even when his life hits rock bottom, and to this bestest best friendship, I salute.







Comments